Sportgo Enterprises Inc.
Effective July 1st, 2020
Last updated: July 1st, 2020
- Sportgo: You acknowledge that Sportgo is a for profit entity that provides services only in accordance with the terms of this agreement. Sportgo is a company registered in British Columbia, Canada and operates under the legal jurisdiction of Canada. Sportgo’s subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, members, licensees, consultants, resellers, agents, vendors, and contractors (collectively, “Affiliates”) may be registered in other jurisdictions. Sportgo may be directly contacted at its corporate headquarters at registered office at 1243666 B.C. Ltd. c/o Lawson Lundell LLP 403 – 460 Doyle Avenue, Kelowna, British Columbia Canada V1Y 0C2 or via email at info@Sportgo.com (“Sportgo”).
- Non-personal Information We Collect: As with most other websites and similar Services, We collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files includes, amongst other things, Your IP (internet protocol) address, Your ISP (internet service provider), the browser You used while using Our Service or web Sites You visited, the time You spent using Our Services and which pages You visited throughout Our site.
Personal Information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology that We use; however, if You have previously provided Personal Information to Us, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be commercially shared with third parties.
- Transactional Information: Certain premium features of the Service, offers, goods, subscriptions to Our Service and other items will be available for a fee. In processing payment for such additional services, We will require certain information necessary to complete Your purchase (“Transactional Information”). This information may include Your name, billing address, email address, phone number, and credit card information, such as type of credit card, name on card, card number, validation number, and expiration date. As a policy, We do not store credit card details, beyond the length of Our subscription, nor do We share customer details or Transactional Information with any 3rd parties.
- How We Use the Information We Collect: The information We collect helps Us understand Your needs and interests and helps Us deliver a consistent and personalized experience. For example, We may use Your information to: (1) create and maintain Your account; (2) prevent and detect fraud or other malicious activity; (3) communicate with You about Our services, features or changes the Service; (4) allow other Users to communicate with You; (5) provide You service and support; and (6) update You on new services and features. It is our policy to not store credit card or debit card details beyond the duration of the Subscription service, nor do We share Your personal credit card details or Subscription details with any 3rd party. However, Sportgo does retain the full right to sell, for commercial profit, Your Personal Information; none of which, will reveal Your name in connection with the Content You submit unless You, the individual User, agree to permit such in a separate agreement with Sportgo. If You disagree with this policy, You should immediately cancel Your subscription with Us and stop using the Service We provide. We do, however, provide You with the opportunity to be informed of various Sportgo events via email. If You decide to opt in to receive such notifications, You may opt out by contacting Us at info@Sportgo.com.
- How We Protect Your Information: To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, We utilize appropriate physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard the information We collect, including encryption of passwords stored on Our servers. Although We use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, please be aware that there are risks inherent in sharing information and that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of other Users with whom You share Your information. We also cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view Your information. We are not responsible for third party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures on Our web site. You can reduce these risks by using common sense security practices such as choosing a strong password, using different passwords for different services, frequently changing Your passwords, and using up to date antivirus software.
- Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties: Sportgo cooperates with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud, theft, harassment and other rights. We can (and You hereby authorize Us to) disclose any information about You, including the content of Your online communications, Content, Personal Information and on-line activities if We believe in good faith that such disclosure or release of Your information is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Us; (b) protect or defend the rights or property of Sportgo, Sportgo Affiliates or other third parties; (c) assist in an investigation; or (d) respond to an emergency that poses a threat to the safety of Users or other persons. We may provide third parties with aggregate statistics about Our members, traffic patterns, and related web information, and if required via court request, specifics about the Users. This data reflects web site and Services usage patterns gathered during Your visits to Our web site each month but does not contain behavioral or identifying information about any individual member, unless that member has given Us permission to share that information or We are required legally to share such information. We may also provide log files and other databases of user information to third parties for analysis, so We can get a better understanding of traffic through Our web site and use of Our Services.
- Access and Accuracy of Your Information: We strive to keep Your personal information accurately recorded. We have implemented technology, management processes and policies to help maintain data accuracy. We provide Our Users with reasonable access to personal information that they provided to Us and the reasonable ability to review and correct it or ask for its deletion, as applicable. To protect Your privacy and security, We may also take reasonable steps to verify Your identity, such as requiring a password and user ID, before granting access to Your data and Our Service. To view and change the personal information that You directly provided to Us You can access Your profile and follow the instructions on that page. If You want to stop using Your account, You can delete it by contacting Us at info@Sportgo. Please be aware that even after You remove information from Your profile or delete Your account, copies of some or all of that information may remain viewable elsewhere to the extent it has been shared with others (for instance any comments or other posts You had made on Our web site). However, subject to local legal requirement for data retention, Sportgo retains the right to delete Your personal Content any time after You cancel Your Subscription. However, Sportgo will at all times have full rights (but not the obligation) to retain the Content indefinitely where such rights shall survive termination of Your Subscription for Services.
- Closing Your Account: We save Your Personal Information indefinitely. If You close Your Account, Your Personal Information cannot be recovered without Your authorization. Sportgo will at all times have full rights (but not the obligation) to retain Your Personal Information indefinitely where such rights shall survive termination of Your Subscription for Services or termination of your registration. Sportgo reserves the right to disclose Your Personal Information as aggregated data, or information or statements We publish without attribution to any identifiable individual, or specific data or statements that You separately and specifically agree We can share with the larger public or media, without infringing upon the User’s (better as “Your”?) confidentiality. To close Your Account, contact info@Sportgo.com. You may continue to receive email communications for a short period of time until We have updated all of Our databases. After Your Account is closed, Your Personal Information may remain on Our archived database and records.
- Transfer of Data Abroad: If You are visiting Our web site or using Our Services from a country other than the country in which Our servers are located, Your communications with Us may by monitored and may further result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. By visiting this web site and communicating electronically with Us, You consent to such transfers.
- Regarding Children: We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors to the web site who are under the age of 13. If We become aware that a child under 13 has provided Us with personal information, We take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
Company Name: Sportgo Enterprises Incorporated
Mailing address: 1243666 B.C. Ltd. c/o Lawson Lundell LLP 403 – 460 Doyle Avenue, Kelowna, British, Columbia Canada V1Y 0C2
E-mail address: info@Sportgo.com
In order for Us to take the appropriate action please describe in reasonable detail the nature of Your request or inquiry.